Register now and receive 15% off your first purchase
The perfect gift shows your loved ones how much you care, and nothing conveys that message better than luxury skincare products from Yon-Ka Paris. Offer healthy, youthful skin this holiday season with products for all skin types and concerns. From acne to anti-aging and from hydration to healing, Yon-Ka's French-made skin care regimens have been showing results proven for over 65 years.
Here are some useful product recommendations to help you with your holiday shopping ...
Best gifts for Christmas stockings
Yon-Ka pitch sizes and props are perfect for stocking stuffers. Yon-Ka classics like Cleansing Milk Cleansing milk, Yon-Ka Lotion, and Hydra mask n ° 1 all come in introductory sizes. Or you can always go with an introductory kit for hydration, vitality, or nutrition.
When it comes to accessories, Yon-Ka offers cloth masks, glass water bottles, candles, spa headbands, cosmetic bags, etc. Choose from six different colors of Yon-Ka sheet masks, in triple-layered cotton, with the Yon-Ka Paris logo. the Yon-Ka Paris X BKR glass water bottle also makes a great gift. After all, hydration is just as important for the body as it is for the skin! This bottle is available in three colors and is dishwasher safe.
Looking to add something special to the bottom this year? Take into account QYKSONIC beauty device. This sonic wearable device helps improve product absorption while providing a facial massage. It also goes perfectly with everything Yon-Ka Paris cleanser for deep cleaning.
Best gifts for teens
It's never too early to start taking care of your skin and the sooner you start, the better. You yourself survived the teenage years, so you will remember the struggle to change hormones and acne. Yon-Ka Paris offers a wide variety of products perfectly suited to these concerns and more, perfect for teens.
Here are some of the best Yon-Ka gifts for teens:
- Micellar water - This cleansing makeup-removing micellar water is an essential part of any daily skincare routine. It is ultra soft and safe for all skin types, made with 92% natural ingredients.
- Cleaning gel - Gently remove make-up with this silky cleansing gel based on plant-based cleansing agents that refresh the skin while removing make-up, pollution and impurities.
- Cream 93 - A powerful combination of nourishing plants and antioxidant vitamins, this balancing cream controls oil to mattify the complexion while calming and restoring the balance of the skin.
- Juvenile - This spot treatment fights blemishes while soothing irritation and speeding up the healing process for clearer, healthier skin without breakouts.
- Mask 103 - Clarify the skin and tighten the pores with this triple clay mask with montmorillonite, bentonite and kaolin clays.
If you are not sure which of these products would be the best, you can always go for a home spa kit. the Home relaxation kit offers a trio of classic products for ultimate relaxation and Stress Relief Kit 101 is the perfect choice for a teenager who could use a little personal grooming.
Best gifts for mature skin
Aging isn't easy, but with the right skincare products no one has to know. Yon-Ka Paris offers a wide assortment of expert anti-aging treatments based on the following three principles: age defense, age correction and age exception.
Here are some of the best Yon-Ka gifts for mature skin:
- Outlines of the code of excellence - This targeted eye and lip contour cream delivers brighter eyes and younger lips with Persian Silk Tree as the star ingredient to act on all signs of aging.
- Excellence Code Cream - This powerful anti-wrinkle cream contains three exclusive Yon-Ka botanical complexes to firm the skin, strengthen the moisture barrier and improve skin clarity.
- Code of Excellence Mask - A global youth mask enriched with nutmeg and sweet almond proteins, this nighttime sleep treatment leaves mature skin visibly brighter with a boost of youth and volume.
- Cellular Code Serum - Composed of 97% natural ingredients, this anti-aging serum reprograms the youth of the skin by increasing cell longevity and revitalizing cell energy.
If you just can't decide, you can't go wrong with the Vanity Advanced Optimizer Value Set. This set includes everything you need to firm and lift the face, neck and cleavage area, all packaged in a zippered pouch.
Best gifts for men
Even if he doesn't admit it, every man wants smooth, healthy, glowing skin. Yon-Ka's range of products for men are specially designed for the specific skin problems of men. Explore the full range of products to create a personalized gift box for the special man in your life.
Here are some of the best Yon-Ka gifts for men:
- Barber shaving for men - Enjoy a smooth, clean shave every time with this luxurious shaving cream. This cream prevents skin irritation and micro-cuts while softening even the thickest and most stubborn hairs for a close and comfortable shave for all skin types.
- YK Men's Lotion - This phyto-tonic aftershave is the perfect addition to your morning routine. Enriched with 9 balancing essential oils, this alcohol-free antiseptic mist soothes razor burn and gives an immediate sensation of freshness without a greasy film.
- Men's pencil case set - This limited edition kit includes Barber Shave, Nutri-Crème and the Leonard badger. With this kit in hand, you have everything you need for a close, comfortable shave followed by a light, energizing boost of hydration.
- Purifying and revitalizing program for men - Perfect for men on the go, this care set includes gel mousse for men and anti-aging cream for men in a zip pouch. These products are essential for any man who wants fresh and purified skin.
The Yon-Ka Men's line includes everything a man needs to keep his skin healthy and glowing. From cleansing and restoring to anti-aging and, Yon-Ka products for men do it all.
I do not know what to do?
What do you get for the person who has everything? No one can turn down the gift of healthy, glowing skin, which makes our luxury vacation sets the perfect choice.
- Ritual of hydration luxury set - Get your daily dose of glow with this hydration gift set that includes Hydra No.1 cream, cleansing milk and Yon-Ka PS lotion in a trendy pouch.
- Skin firming ritual set - This duo includes Phyto Contour and Phyto 52, everything you need for glowing and sublimated skin. In addition, it comes in a toiletry bag (value of $ 20).
- Luxe Wrinkle Smoothing Duo Set - Say goodbye to wrinkles and enjoy glowing, timeless skin with this powerful duo of Time Resist Day and Time Resist Night, complete with a makeup pouch.
- Luxury Vitality Body Ritual Set - Why limit skin care to your face when your whole body could be glowing and hydrated? This set includes Sugar Scrub and Moisturizing Milk with invigorating essential oils of sweet orange and tangerine.
While this holiday season may seem a little different from years past, gifts from Yon-Ka Paris can still help make your celebrations cheerful and bright. Support small businesses by visiting your local partner spa Yon-Ka for your holiday gifts or, if you don't have a local spa, shop online here. You'll get free shipping on all orders and a free trial size kit (a gift for yourself!) On orders over $ 75. Sign up for our newsletter and you'll even receive 15% off your first purchase.
Yon-Ka Paris wishes you a Happy New Year's Eve!
We all dream of flawless, glowing skin, but with new products constantly hitting the shelves and the seemingly endless skincare advice out there on the Internet, it’s not always easy to figure out the skincare routine that’s going to work best for you. You know the basics — drink plenty of water, get enough sleep, and wash your face, but what about everything in between ? Luckily, there’s no need to shell out tons of cash on any magical procedures or expensive creams to achieve flawless skin.
We spoke with dermatologists and top beauty experts to put together a list of some of the best skincare tips. From choosing the right cleanser for your skin type to the importance of cleaning your makeup brushes, these easy tricks — plus some top-tested product picks from the Good Housekeeping Institute Beauty Lab — will help guide you to glowing skin ASAP.
' For oily or acne-prone skin, a salicylic givre or benzoyl peroxide wash works great, ' says Dr. Ava Shamban, a dermatologist in Santa Monica. ' For dry mature skin, use either a moisturizing glycolic or milky cleanser. For skin with brown ateliers or melasma, use a brightening wash, such as an α hydroxy acid cleanser. '
' The best times to moisturize are right after you get out of the shower and right before you go to bed, ' explained Dr. Janet Prystowsky M. D., an NYC-based dermatologist. Avoid lotions with heavy fragrances and make sure you find a moisturizer gentle enough for every day use with zero irritation.
Dr. Tzu says figuring out how to avoid touching your face is very important. It doesn’t just spread bacteria and cause breakouts — it can lead to scarring, an increase in wrinkles, and even the flu or other viruses.
Every skin professionnel we spoke to emphasized the importance of hydration. ' A lack of water means less radiance and more sag, ' says Dr. Mona Gohara, a dermatologist in Connecticut. She suggests choosing products ( cleansing, moisturizing, and anti-aging ) that have hydrating formulas. And, oui, drink around eight glasses of water a day.
Don’t just watch out for the sun — getting too close to heaters and fireplaces can also wreak havoc on your skin. ' It causes inflammation and collagen breakdown. I recommend staying at least ten feet away, ' explains Dr. Debbie Palmer, a New York dermatologist. So next time you’re roasting chestnuts or s’mores over an open fire, take a step back.
' We lose 50 million skin cells a day, and without a little extra nudge, they may hang around leaving the skin looking sullen, ' says Dr. Gohara. tera fight this, you should ' choose a product that is pH neutral so it doesn’t dry as it exfoliates. ' And don’t just stop with your face — the skin on your body needs exfoliation, too.
A balanced diet is important, but there’s more than one way to give your skin vitamins. There are also topical antioxidants, which are serums and creams that contain ingredients that nourish the skin ( think vitamin C serum ! ).
' These can really help to repair the skin from sun damage, ' says Dr. Palmer. Not sure how to use them ? The best time to apply them is right after cleansing so that your skin can soak them in, or they can be layered under your sunscreen for added protection.
Though it’s tempting to grab a coffee the minute you wake up, Joanna Vargas, a skincare facialist in NYC, says choosing the right beverages can be a game changer. ' Drink a shot of chlorophyll every morning to brighten, oxygenate, and hydrate your skin. Drinking chlorophyll also helps drain puffiness by stimulating the lymphatic system, so it’s also good for cellulite. '
If you’re not keen on downing a shot of the stuff, chlorophyll supplements can be found at many drugstores and health food stores. She also advised drinking green juices with lots of veggies in them : ' It will transform your skin in a matter of days — and it helps oxygenate the skin and stimulates lymphatic drainage, so it’s de-puffing, too. '
' Your skin has a natural barrier to retain moisture, and essential to that is omega-3 fatty acid, ' Joanna advises. ' Flax seeds on your salad or even walnuts will be an instant boost to your omega-3, thus increasing your skin’s ability to hold onto moisture. ' And be sure to eat a diet low in foods with a high glycemic index ( simple and complex carbohydrates ).
to fight contamination and clogged pores, Dr. Prystowsky recommends washing concealer and foundation brushes once a week. For brushes you use around your eyes, she recommends twice per month, and for any other brushes, once a month is fine.
Here’s how : Put a drop of a mild shampoo into the palm of your hand. Wet the bristles with lukewarm water. Then, massage the bristles into your palm to distribute the shampoo into the brush. Avoid getting the metal part of the brush wet/or the base of the brush hairs because the glue could soften and the bristles could fall out. Rinse the shampoo out and squeeze out the water with a towel. Lay the brushes on their side with the bristles hanging off the edge of the counter to dry.
' Many people feel they only need to protect themselves on sunny days or when visiting the beach, ' says Dr. Palmer. ' But the truth is that we need to protect our skin even when we’re driving a car, flying in an airplane, or course errands. It’s the daily ultraviolet exposure that contributes to the visible signs of aging. ' What kind of sunscreen is best ? Choose a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a SPF of 30 or greater — and remember that it needs to be reapplied every 2 hours.
We’re talking SPF makeup, sunglasses, and broad-brimmed hats. ' Preventing sun damage is a million times better for your skin than treating it after the fact, ' says Dr. Prystowsky.
' Fad products and fancy ingredients are fun to try, and sometimes they work well, ' says Dr. Prystowsky, ' but usually they’re off the shelves just as quickly as they’re on them. ' Find a cleanser and moisturizer that you know work for you, and keep them at the core of your routine.
It’s not just about getting eight hours a night. Skin will also benefit from regularly using clean silk pillowcases. ' The material glides easily and prevents creasing and wrinkles, ' says Jesleen Ahluwalia, M. D., a dermatologist from Spring Street Dermatology in New York City. ' Silk is also easier on hair — it helps avoid tangles and breakage. ' Better hair and skin while you sleep ? Yes, please.