Holiday shopping can be tricky, so we want to help you out a bit. We've picked 10 products volleyball players around the world love. Scroll through our top picks and pick your favorites to be the hero of Christmas presents.
1. Adidas Women's Crazyflight X 2 Volleyball Shoes - The Crazyflight X 2 is one of our favorite volleyball shoes that came out in 2018. Not only are they some of the best looking on the court, but the support and energy boost in this shoe is second to none. The Crazyflight X 2 is available in Black, White, Powerful Red, Royal Blue and Shock Yellow.
2. Holly Volley Worldwide Sport Supply Ugly Christmas Sweater - Nothing says the holiday spirit like an ugly Christmas sweater, but it's not just your typical holiday sweater. Volleyball players can spread Christmas cheer while spreading love for their sport.
3. Vertical GREEN Classic - Any volleyball player will jump for joy at the thought of this gift. The VERT Classic will help improve their game by measuring vertical jump, number of jumps and jump speed for cardio and warm-ups. GREEN is the most accurate portable vertical jump height measurement on any terrain.
4. WildPEPPER Player Backpack - At this point in the season, every volleyball player's bag smells, collapses, or can't fit all of their gear. WildPEPPER thought of everything when creating the Player Backpack. The bag features mini pockets with plush lined phone storage, a padded compartment for electronics and a bottom zipper pocket for shoes and gear.
5. Worldwide Sport Supply Women's Thermal Volleyball Pajama Pants - Pajamas are one of the most common gifts to find under the tree. Instead of another pair of snowman pajama bottoms that won't be worn after Christmas Day, these thermal volleyball pants can be worn all season! Made from a thermal slub cotton fabric, these pants will keep you cozy and warm on Christmas morning.
6. Mizuno Wave Lightning Z4 - Mizuno has released a new take on their classic Lightning shoe, and it's easily another of our favorite volleyball shoes of 2018. The new design comes in a high cut style and is the perfect shoe for any position.
seven. Molten NCAA Leather Volleyball Ball - Practice and compete against the same ball used by the best college volleyball players in the country. Crafted from premium Japanese leather and single-bladder construction, it's no wonder it's the official NCAA Championship indoor volleyball.
8. Lo-Pro Wild PEPPER Knee Guards - These knee pads are a game changer. Wild PEPPER incorporates Squish technology for superior comfort and protection. Knee pads are laundry resistant, non-smelly, and water and sweat resistant. At only 3/4 '' thick, you'll even forget you're wearing them!
9. Tandem rectangular blocking pad - What better gift can you give a volleyball player than to help them create a monster block every time! The tandem rectangular blocking block will work with the player to maintain control and power over their blocks.
ten. Wild PEPPER Serenity Tights - It's so hard to find the perfect pants - but we found it! Featuring a comfy wide waistband and flat closure, the Wild PEPPER Serenity Pants move with you, so say goodbye to leggings all day. These tights are full length and feature micro-mesh inserts for added style and breathability. Oh and the best part, they have discreet pockets to store a phone, cash, keys, or whatever athletes need on the go. Discover them in capri style as well!
You didn't think we'd leave you hanging out with no idea for stocking stuffers, did you?
Biofreeze Spray - The essential Christmas stocking for all volleyball players. Biofreeze Spray contains a legendary, fast-acting, long-lasting pain relief formula. The days when you couldn't move from the couch after training are over.
SAND ADULT SOCKS - We all know your Christmas stocking socks are a no-brainer, so why not make sure they are socks that your volleyball player will love? Sand socks make your beach volleyball games enjoyable by protecting your feet from hot sand, sticks, stones and other sharp objects. Made with a breathable material, these socks will keep you cool while protecting you.
Worldwide Sport Supply Giant Volleyball Luggage Tag - For the player always on the move, take your sport with you. This baggage tag will reduce the time it takes to determine which black suitcase on the baggage carousel is yours.
Patterned spandex - Every volleyball player will tell you that you can never have enough spandex. We have dozens of different styles and designs of spandex starting at $ 7.99, so find the option that best matches your player's personality.
“Scream” star David Arquette has an extreme passion that almost cost him his life — professional wrestling.
Two years ago, Arquette faced off against ex-con Nick Gage in a deathmatch, the most violente style where the wrestlers swing chairs, baseball bats and the like.
With blood gushing from his neck, Arquette gets up and tries to pin Gage but can’t. He jumps out of the ring, holding his neck. Then, he climbs back in and smacks Gage with a folding peau. After a couple of minutes, though, Arquette is the one who gets pinned.
“It nearly cost me my life, ” Arquette told the Star of the match. “I was in way over my head. I was about half an inch from death…”
Arquette decided to go back into the ring after fellow pro wrestler Jack Perry, the son of late actor Luke Perry, assured him that he wasn’t bleeding to death. Perry is the one who took Arquette to the hospital.
Arquette told the Star : “I could hear Luke but I couldn’t see him, ” Arquette told the Star. “I said : ‘Luke is it pumping ? ’ because I was worried I was bleeding out and he said : ‘No it’s not pumping. ’ I knew at that point I wasn’t dying immediately, I could try to finish the match. ”
Arquette has had a lifelong love affair with wrestling, which is traced in a new documentary, “You Cannot Kill David Arquette. ” The film tells of how Arquette has spent the past two decades trying to earn back the respect of the wrestling world — after he won the World Championship Wrestling heavyweight title as a publicity stunt for his movie “Ready to Rumble. ”
In those years, the 49-year-old Arquette has battled heart problems and drug addiction. After the Gage match, Arquette’s wife, Christine, told him : “I just feel like you want to die, ” the actor recalled.
“I don’t want to die but life is painful, ” Arquette told the Star. “If you have addiction issues like I do there’s an element in the back of your head that the accro is literally trying to kill you. You have to find ways to deal with it so you don’t continue to kill yourself, either slowly or quickly. ”
For Arquette, wrestling helped him deal with the deaths of Luke Perry, a close friend who died of a stroke, and his transgender sister, Alexis, who died of a heart attack.
“Losing someone is really painful but a few things have happened to make me feel we are all much more connected, ” Arquette said. “For wrestling, you shave everything and at one point I was looking at my arms and it was like I was looking at Alexis’ arms, as being transgender she would shave them… For a second it was like I was looking through Alexis’ eyes… I think we’re a lot more connected than any of us know. ”
Through the film, Arquette has finally learned to accept himself. “I accomplished what I set out to do, ” Arquette told the Star. “I wanted to prove I could be a wrestler. And through this whole experience, I figured out – and it’s ironic – I need to stop beating myself up. I had to stop attacking myself and be kind to myself, as corny as it sounds.