Fast casual concept celebrates Midlothian opening with free chicken salad for one year
Atlanta, Georgia (RestaurantNews.com) Chick Chicken Salad, the nation’s only quick and casual chicken salad restaurant concept, today announced the opening of its new restaurant in Midlothian, Texas. The Midlothian location marks the 20th Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in Texas and the ninth in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area. Following the opening of Midlothian, Chicken Salad Chick will continue to expand in Lone Star State with restaurants planned for Pasadena later this quarter and Southlake early next year. Located in Midlothian Towne Crossing at 2020 FM 663, Chicken Salad Chick Midlothian will be celebrating its grand opening on Wednesday, September 22 and offering free chicken salad for one year to the first 100 guests.
During Grand Opening Week, guests will experience the Southern hospitality Chicken Salad Chick is known for, with freebies and specials that include:
- Wednesday September 22 – Free Chicken Salad for One Year – The first 100 guests will receive one Large Quick Chick Chicken Salad per month for an entire year, with one of those lucky guests randomly selected to win one Large Quick Chick Chicken Salad per week . * Guests can arrive from 7 am for opening day only.
- Thursday 23 September – The first 50 guests to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free Chick Tumbler.
- Friday September 24 – The first 100 guests to purchase a chick special will receive a free chick special for their next visit.
- saturday 25 september – Children eat for free all day with the purchase of a special chick.
Meggie and John Schissler of Hazel5 Ventures continue to develop the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Meggie started working with Chicken Salad Chick as a marketing assistant in the company and quickly fell in love with the brand’s unique concept. Although new to franchising and restaurant management, Meggie and John took a leap of faith alongside Chicken Salad Chick and began their journey as a business owner by launching the brand’s first Texan restaurant. at Fort. Worth in 2016. Five years later, the couple have been instrumental in the growth of Chick Salad Chick in Texas, opening a total of six establishments in the state over the years. Following their Midlothian restaurant, the Schisslers plan to launch another location in the Dallas-Fort Worth area in Southlake in early 2022.
“With love from the first bite, John and I knew an opportunity arose with Chicken Salad Chick and ultimately led to us starting a new life in Fort Worth,” said Meggie Schissler. “From the first location in Texas to operating our sixth restaurant, we have come to truly love our community in Dallas-Fort Worth and our dedication to the brand has only grown stronger. Our goal is to continue to spread joy, enrich lives and serve others in each of our communities, just like Midlothian. “
Chicken Salad Chick in Midlothian will be open Monday through Saturday 10:30 am to 8 pm. For more information visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com. Follow Chicken Chick Salad on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
* Guests must arrive from 7:00 am to check-in. The first 100 guests will be assigned a number and a designated return time between 9.45am and 11.15am. Upon their return, guests will make a purchase of “The Chick” or other more valuable item and enter a code on the CravingCredits app to officially guarantee your seat. If you are late or miss the return time, your seat will be allocated to the next in line. Guests must be 16 years of age or older, swap begins 9/27/21.
For more information on freebies and promotions, visit https://www.facebook.com/ChickenSaladChickMidlothianTX/.
About the Chick Chicken Salad
Chicken Salad Chick serves a Southern flavored chicken salad made from scratch and served with the heart. With over a dozen original chicken salad flavors as well as fresh side salads, gourmet soups, signature sandwiches and delicious desserts, Chicken Salad Chick’s robust menu is perfect for any guest. Founded in Auburn, Alabama by Stacy and Kevin Brown, in 2008, Chicken Salad Chick has over 200 restaurants in 17 states. Today, under the leadership of Scott Deviney and the Chicken Salad Chick team, the brand continues to expand rapidly with franchises and corporate locations. Chicken Salad Chick has received numerous accolades including rankings in the 2021 Entrepreneur Franchise 500, Fast & Serious from Franchise Times for the second year in a row, Best Movers and Shakers from Fast Casual.com from 2018 to 2021, Best Deals from QSR franchise in 2019 and 2020, and Franchise Business Review’s best food franchises in 2020. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
TIPS OF THE DAY