Kirkland Waterside Oktoberfest
We are offering three pairs of tickets for Sails and Ales Beer Fest. The winners each receive two tickets for one of the three sessions (from Friday July 30 to Sunday August 1). There are three ways to enter the contest:
- Find this story on our Facebook page and just comment on it, or share it, and make sure you tag someone when you do.
- On Twitter, just retweet what we’ve already tweeted, the tweet that includes a link to this story, and don’t forget to tag a friend. (@beerblog).
- On Instagram, find our post on this event, like it and tag a friend. (@beerblog).
On Friday July 23, we will select the winners at random from all eligible entries. Each winner will receive two tickets (call) to the festival, redeemable for one of the three sessions.
About Sails and Ales
Sails and Ales Beer Fest takes place from July 30 to August 1 on the Kirkland waterfront and is part of the larger Kirkland Summerfest. Dubbed “A Tiki Adventure”, the event runs from July 30 to August 1.
FRI: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
SAT: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
SUN: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Kirkland Marina Park
Here are some highlights from the event.
- Tickets cost $ 29 per person, per session. Available here.
- 21+; Wine tasting; Oktoberfest; Concerts; Street market (Concert and wine tasting sessions sold separately)
- 40+ beers
- Food trucks
- Tiki Lounge
- Games, prizes, fame and fortune can be yours
- Eastside Beer Week Award
- Stickiest Tiki (Hawaiian) Shirt Contest
For full details, see the official Sails and Ales Beer Fest website. Sails and Ales Beer Fest is brought to you by Chump Change Events, which also features the Seattle Fresh Hop Beer Festival, among other events.
For more beer-related events around Washington, check out the Washington Beer Blog’s calendar of events.