POSITION: Rehabilitation strength and conditioning specialist
POSITION LEVEL: Minor League Spring Training Complex – AZ
ORGANIZATION: Milwaukee Brewers
JOB STATUS: Full time
CONTACT PEOPLE): Blair bundy
CONTACT METHOD: https://careers-brewers.icims.com/jobs/1942/rehabilitation-strength-%26-conditioning-specialist/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=783&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300
All phases of the hiring process must go through the above website.
Strength and Conditioning Specialist responsible for the design, implementation and supervision of strength and conditioning programs for players at the Arizona complex as part of the rehabilitation process. Evaluates, motivates and educates athletes in all aspects related to performance improvement and sustainability in conjunction with current S&C standards. The position requires full-time residency in Arizona.
See job description details on the Brewers application website above.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree (BA) from college or university; or one to two years of experience and / or related training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three to five years of experience in baseball or related field.
- NSCA CSCS Accreditation
- Preferred RSCC credentials
- Dual certification as preferred ATC
- Knowledge of injury progression and coaching philosophies related to injury prevention.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Until it is filled.
TIPS OF THE DAY