When do you go “contactless” after a breakup? In this video, you’ll learn six reasons why you should cut ties after a breakup.
Is it difficult for you to lose contact after a breakup? Have you ever heard those dreaded three words after being dumped or breaking up with him: “let’s be friends”? In this video, my son Max and I discuss why it is important to go “touchless” and how it can be the best way to move on and heal after a breakup.
Watch the video for stories and more information on ‘no contact’
6 Reasons You Should Go Contactless After Breaking Up
- Were they really your friends? If your breakup was about a breach of integrity, such as that person not being there for you in time of need, dishonesty, secrecy, or cheating, that wasn’t a true friend and it’s time to cut it off. the bridges.
- If you stay friends and one of you is still attracted to the other, you will suppress your true feelings. You will have false hopes that over time, if you stay logged in, they might want to get you back. The chances are slim that this will happen. Better to move on and save your dignity.
- Staying friends shows your ex that you are willing to settle for less than you want. You will lose your self-esteem and they will lose all respect for you.
- You will end up feeling anxious and over-analyzing everything your ex says or does. When he asks you if you want to get together for coffee, you’ll probably wonder if that’s a sign that he wants you to come back. It’s crazy manufacturing!
- Eventually you’ll hear about their love life, and it’s painful. Don’t force it on yourself!
- IThis will prevent you from closing the door on this relationship so that you can find a better match.
It can be painful to exclude her from your life at first, but staying friends, especially right after a breakup, is usually a bad idea. You will have false hopes of reconciling if you still love him. And he will have false hopes if he still loves you. Ultimately, this will prevent you both from finding someone who is a better fit for you. Letting go opens the door to let love in!
If you are feeling stuck in dating and relationships and would like to finally find true love, sign up for a free half hour discovery session with Sandy https://lastfirstdate.com/application
Join your last first date on Facebook https://facebook.com/groups/yourlastfirstdate
Get a copy of Sandy’s book, Become a woman of worth; How to flourish in life and love.
TIPS OF THE DAY